How early do you book?

JMKO

When does the rest of the 2007 schedule come out and will I save money if I book as soon as it comes out?

Spring of next year. If you book any cruise early you will lock in the price. Just make sure your TA will honor price drops. Booking early really pays off if you are interested in a specific cabin.

I usually book at least 10 months in advance, except for holiday sailings where I book as soon as they open, which is anywhere between 12 months to 18 months in advance. As another poster mentioned, find a good TA that price watches and will adjust if a lower price comes along!

I booked on Feb 27th for my cruise May 15th. Got the Aft Extended Balcony I wanted. I started browsing prices in September and don't think they changed at all. However, I have been keeping an eye on availability since and I guess I booked just at the right time because the ship filled up quick after that.

I generally book a year and a half out... always have a cruise on the horizon :D I don't worry about price drops as they are all group cruises, we get good rates, plus nice amenities... allows me more time to think about cruising ;)

I generally book a year and a half out... always have a cruise on the horizon :D I don't worry about price drops as they are all group cruises, we get good rates, plus nice amenities... allows me more time to think about cruising ;)

I'm with you GC book out at least a year, and do group if you can!!!:) I think this is the only way I will go now it is the Cheapest!!!!:)

Archived