Onboard credit question?

I can't remember how this works. My TA got us an onboard credit. Its on my contract with her. It wasn't mentioned in my travel docs which just arrived. Do I get notice thru the ship on one of those notes they leave by the door? Or should I call my TA?

Thanks.

Typically, you will find a note card in your stateroom stating the dollar amount of each On-Board-Credit that you receive, along with a description of where it came from, and how it may be used.

092206.jpg092525.jpg

In almost all cases, you will be asked to sign a receipt to confirm that you were aware of the credit.

That said, the rules regarding the manner in which Travel Agents are permitted to offer their clients Onboard Credits have changed dramatically recently, and it is always a good idea to discuss this subject in detail with your Agent before the cruise, so as to avoid hard feelings and/or disappointment. If the credit is in your contract, then you are probably covered either way, but receiving a check after the fact just does not have the same panache. :rolleyes:

I can't remember how this works. My TA got us an onboard credit. Its on my contract with her. It wasn't mentioned in my travel docs which just arrived. Do I get notice thru the ship on one of those notes they leave by the door? Or should I call my TA?

Thanks.

Can you use the onboard credit for anything on board, including the boutiques?

Can you use the onboard credit for anything on board, including the boutiques?

I've given up on suggesting that people learn how to use the search feature, but this is getting silly.

YOUR QUESTION WAS ALREADY ANSWERED BY THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED!

092526.jpg

It's enough to give a person a complex :mad:

I've given up on suggesting that people learn how to use the search feature, but this is getting silly.

YOUR QUESTION WAS ALREADY ANSWERED BY THE PHOTO THAT I POSTED!

092526.jpg

It's enough to give a person a complex :mad:

Wow, I usually do use the search option, but must have missed it. Sorry to have bothered you!

Jim, the photo was great but if a person was severely colour blind they would not be able to read it as it would just fade into the white background. I checked this with my son who is colour blind and he actually could not see the photo. I could, and everyone else in the family, but he could not.

On a previous cruise with Oceania, heard a passenger make a comment on the 'expensive prices' of perfume in the shop. The assistant replied that if you see the same item on land cheaper, take a photo or get a reciept and we will beat that price !

Also i believe they give a discount if you buy 2 or more items on certain brands.

Archived