Discount cruise parking in Galveston

stepha06

I'm trying to picture where they are, but they must be a good ways down Harborside. For the exact same price, why not just park right across the street from the terminal? Soooo much easier to simply walk across the street than wait for a shuttle.

http://www.galvestonparkncruise.com

The one I originally posted the link about is 4.5 miles down harbor side as you exit the 45. I have actually found the one directly across the street and I am about to go ahead and book them, because they are the same price. I think the one across the street from the port is called Galveston park and cruise. Way better deal IMHO.

The one I originally posted the link about is 4.5 miles down harbor side as you exit the 45. I have actually found the one directly across the street and I am about to go ahead and book them, because they are the same price. I think the one across the street from the port is called Galveston park and cruise. Way better deal IMHO.

Absolutely it is!

EZ Cruise is also an easy walk -- well, except for any of these you have cross busy Harborside Blvd with no signal light (or walk a long way out of the say to get to the light). They really need to build a pedestrian bridge, or put a light at 25th street.

Note that for a while we will have 5 ships out of Galveston -- Carnival Magic, Carnival Triumph, Mariner of the Seas, Disney Magic, and Crown Princess. Many of these parking lots have secondary overflow lots a good distance away from the main lot, and with all of these ships I'm sure these overflow lots will be needed and used. Don't count of being in the main lot that is walking distance from the port when all of the ships are sailing from Galveston.

We parked at Galveston Park N Cruise and it was great. We used the inside parking. They took us in the golf cart to the main street and saved us a few steps although it isn't a very long walk at all. There is a red light across the main street on 25th St. and you just walk across and there is the terminal. When you return you just walk across the street and get your car and you are ready to leave. It is so convenient. I am sure that we will do this again next time. We really liked this better than any parking lot we have used so far since we don't have much luggage it is easy for us.

www.galvestonparkncruise.com

[/url]

Archived