All things Carnival Breeze!

Topo Gigio

room 2298 does it have a life boat above it??? its a cove balcony and we had it on the dream and it had one,.....but from what i have been seeing this one doesnt just wanted to confirm it

Can't help you with 2298, but we were just in 2297. Both it and 2301 were

between lifeboats with a clear view looking up.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I book a cabin I always search the internet trying to find pictures of the actual cabin that I'm booking as the generic pictures do not always accurately represent the actual cabin. So I thought I would help out fellow members and post up some pictures of

Breeze Cabin 10256, Category 8E, Balcony. These were taken during the Breeze's Transatlantic crossing in November 2012. We found this cabin to be a great location and have no complaints.

the only complaint, which could happen in any balcony cabin is if you have neighbors that let their balcony door slam shut! It's loud and shakes the walls. :D

PB061038_zps0a725dcf.jpg

PB061036_zps45849de1.jpg

PB061039_zps8c2f99a8.jpg

PB061040_zps1a952252.jpg

PB061041_zps82241ef9.jpg

We were in cabin 2297 which is a Cove Balcony on the 2/10/13 sailing of the Breeze. The layout appears to be exactly the same as cabin 10256 per the photos above. The only difference is you are on deck 2 close to the water. We loved it! Note, cove balcony 2297 does not have a lifeboat above it for those that are curious. We loved the Breeze. This was our second cruise.

The only outlets in the cabins are at the desk under the mirror (See picture) and in the bathroom at the top of the mirror. Sometimes you can find an unused one behind the TV.

PB061049_zps0e5e43d8.jpg

That's what i thought. Thanks

I guess that's where we'll plug it in then :)

There is no clock in the room right?

That's what i thought. Thanks

I guess that's where we'll plug it in then :)

There is no clock in the room right?

No clock, but you can program a wake-up call on the phone.

I usually bring a power strip or extension cord along. Carnival allows them with the caveat your cabin steward may remove them if they deem it is unsafe.

Edited by M&T_ReadyToCruiseAgain

Hello all. I have been trying to find the Camp Carnival capers for the 6 day cruise on the Breeze. Our group will have kids in all age groups for Camp Carnival and one for Circle C.

Does anyone have a copy of them or a link that I can check out. We will be sailing December 1, 2013 and wanted an idea of the activities they may have for the children.

Thanks in advance

Down on the Promenade deck, on deck 5, there is a quick breakfast area where the taste bar is set up in the evening. Unlike some other ships where I heard that the taste bar is just a cart, this is an actual section. With regards to Lido breakfast on Grand Turk, I believe it opened at 630.

Thanks for your response---I forgot where I posted this question--Glad I found it!!

I have a question about the Breeze or Carnival in general. I haven't sailed CCL in a while. Does anyone know if the Breeze carries Ciroc vodkas? Red Berry specifically? or Pomegranate juice at the bars?

Not sure what's in the bars, but there is a list of the liquor you can order as a gift before the cruise and have it sent to your cabin on the first day. It's under the Gifts and Services link at the bottom of the page on the Carnival website.

I have a question about the Breeze or Carnival in general. I haven't sailed CCL in a while. Does anyone know if the Breeze carries Ciroc vodkas? Red Berry specifically? or Pomegranate juice at the bars?

Sadly No Ciroc on Carnival. Their top shelf choices are Grey Goose and Kettle One. No Belvedere either. I prefer Ciroc personally! Also- they have some kind of Pomegranate juice or mixer at the bars because I always order a Pomtini.

Sadly No Ciroc on Carnival. Their top shelf choices are Grey Goose and Kettle One. No Belvedere either. I prefer Ciroc personally! Also- they have some kind of Pomegranate juice or mixer at the bars because I always order a Pomtini.

Thank you!

We are so looking forward to finally see Ron Pass! Out of all the Carnival cruises we have gone to, only the Valor had a young man that was entertaining! We go on every cruise ever so hopeful,that that cruise will have an awesome piano player!!! As for the Cheers program, we really don't drink enough to warrant purchasing it! But for those who drink more than us, it sounds great! We look forward to reading your review!

I don't remember his name but I had a very good piano man on the Splendor. Every night the piano bar was jammed.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon All! DH and I are looking to book a Vista balcony cabin. Do we need to be concerned about privacy? I have been known to sit on the balcony in my PJs and would hate to be seen in all my glory:o. Based on the deck plan, it looks like the deck above can look right down on the balcony below. Is this correct?

MsMot...I just got off the Breeze and had a Vista Balcony (9276) and I had no issues with privacy. I sat in my PJs every morning and had my coffee. When you are sitting on your balcony you see straight out to sea and only see the outside Promenade when you lean over. We LOVED the Breeze and aklready booked in her for 2014. :D

MsMot...I just got off the Breeze and had a Vista Balcony (9276) and I had no issues with privacy. I sat in my PJs every morning and had my coffee. When you are sitting on your balcony you see straight out to sea and only see the outside Promenade when you lean over. We LOVED the Breeze and aklready booked in her for 2014. :D

Awesome!!! Thank you CruiseHappy!!

• 2 weeks later...