Miracle MDR Menu (8 nights)

msheep

I want to make a reservation in the Steakhouse for my Miracle 8 nights sailing (to Grand Turk, HMC and Nassau). Any CC member recently came back from the 8 nights Miracle trip? Do you remember if the Menus are in the order from zydecocruiser’s website? (http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/new_11_11/index.htm)

If not, do you remember what the order of the menu is (day by day)?

I know it might be different for each sailing, but just want to have a reference to decide which night we’ll skip the MDR for the Steakhouse. Thanks in advance!

Just returned last Friday. Our ports of call were: San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk.

Can't remember a meal night that I didn't like! Every night the selections were great, even on the last sea day when a good portion of the passengers were absent due to the rough seas and high winds.

If you are in port late, like we were in San Juan up until 11:59 PM, you might want to go on that night since it would be the least crowded due to some of the passengers eating ashore.

The NY steak served in the main dining room was excellent. You can get more than one if you so wish. There was also another night that steak was on the menu as well.

Portions were generous and you can ask for seconds and even thirds! Yum!

MARAPRINCE

The menus ARE served in order from night 1 to 7, EXCEPT that the 8th night menu is just thrown in somewhere during the week. The only night you can count on it not being thrown in is on the two formal nights (night 2 and 6). On our cruise the 8th night menu was served on night 3. I hope that explanation made sense.

I really enjoyed that 8th night menu btw, I LOVED the NY strip and almond phyllo rolls for dessert. (you can see photos of both in post #57 of the Miracle review in my sig)

• 2 weeks later...
I want to make a reservation in the Steakhouse for my Miracle 8 nights sailing (to Grand Turk, HMC and Nassau). Any CC member recently came back from the 8 nights Miracle trip? Do you remember if the Menus are in the order from zydecocruiser’s website? (http://www.zydecocruiser.net/menus/new_11_11/index.htm)

If not, do you remember what the order of the menu is (day by day)?

I know it might be different for each sailing, but just want to have a reference to decide which night we’ll skip the MDR for the Steakhouse. Thanks in advance!

Or you can just book onboard... and then not stress out over missing something you want.

Archived