Day Passes at resorts?

Sew4me

What features are you looking for with your 'day pass'?

Perhaps you could just take the Water Taxi to downtown and hang out at the Holland House Beach Hotel.

gary

Don't miss the 360 view.

This is a nice spot with great food but is there a swimming pool on this property? Just a heads up to the OP to do a search on Great Bay Beach Pollution before heading over to this spot in case a swim in the ocean was a part of your plan for the day.

No, Holland House doesn't have a pool, but the OP has posted in other threads that all they want to do is 'veg out'.

I did ask for clarification, but as you know, we haven't received such yet.

gary

p.s. And there's always the nearby shopping. :)

No, Holland House doesn't have a pool, but the OP has posted in other threads that all they want to do is 'veg out'.

I did ask for clarification, but as you know, we haven't received such yet.

gary

p.s. And there's always the nearby shopping. :)

It is a lovely place to watch the world go by at and oh yes the shopping!:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, will be on the Victory and looking to lounge around at a nice resort. Anyone know of any place to get a day pass...thanks for your help and advise.

Here is a website that I came across today. http://www.resortforaday.com/

I personally don't think that it Is something that I would do or recommend for this island but I think that it is a good resource for other Caribbean islands.

Here is a website that I came across today. www.resortforaday.com/

I personally don't think that it Is something that I would do or recommend for this island but I think that it is a good resource for other Caribbean islands.

Just curious why you think that.....is it too pricey? Is it better to do something on your own?

Just curious why you think that.....is it too pricey? Is it better to do something on your own?

I love the beaches on St. Martin so if I was going to spend the day at a resort it would be on an island that I didn't feel as comfortable touring on my own or one that didn't have great beaches. For 4 people I guess the price is ok but $150 with no food and drinks for 2 people I think is too much to spend especially on St. Martin. DH and I could get a great gourmet lunch with wine in Grand Case and then go to a wonderful beach and rent loungers and cocktails for that amount of money. Dawn beach is often too rough for me as it is on the open Atlantic as well.

Archived