Premium vista wraps arounds. (breeze)

Merc

Anyone just back from the breeze that stayed in a premium vista balcony. We are booked in cabin 7458 on the breeze. Any pictures would be much appreciated.

Edited by Merc

• 1 month later...
anyone just back from the breeze that stayed in a premium vista balcony. We are booked in cabin 7458 on the breeze. Any pictures would be much appreciated.

anybody?

The carnival website shows you one picture and a layout.... that's better than nothing I guess.... I was searching for pics of 7454 on the Magic (sister to the Breeze) and have not seen any yet. Although their is a thread called "Show me your aft" that does have some great pics of these nice balcony rooms from different ships.

• 1 month later...
How similar are they to the wrap balcony on the Spirit Class ships?? I was in one on the Legend and will be in one on the Pride next year...Karen

They are not. The Spirit class ones asre vista suites, these are 9c aft wrap cabins.

• 1 year later...

We were in Aft Wrap Cabin 6470 on the Breeze last November. I posted quite a few inside and outside pics on the website cruiselinerooms dot com

Not sure, but I believe the balconies get just a little narrower the higher up you go.

• 3 weeks later...
We were in Aft Wrap Cabin 6470 on the Breeze last November. I posted quite a few inside and outside pics on the website cruiselinerooms dot com

Not sure, but I believe the balconies get just a little narrower the higher up you go.

We have this cabin reserved next month. Did you like the layout of it. Originally we booked deck 9 but decided we didn't care for the way its shaped. It'll be worth it for the balcony I'm sure.

We have this cabin reserved next month. Did you like the layout of it. Originally we booked deck 9 but decided we didn't care for the way its shaped. It'll be worth it for the balcony I'm sure.

Sixth floor is the biggest (due to slope of the ship) and the only one with a couch. We like the layout of the 6th floor aft wraps.

Just curious and I think I know the answer, but do any of the deck 6 aft cabins have shade?

I don't believe it does unless the position of the ship gives shade. We knew this when we switched from Deck 9 but we really like the way the cabin is a lot better on 6. Guess we'll see next month. Just gonna take an umbrella and pray for no rain.

I don't believe it does unless the position of the ship gives shade. We knew this when we switched from Deck 9 but we really like the way the cabin is a lot better on 6. Guess we'll see next month. Just gonna take an umbrella and pray for no rain.

There is a little overhang but the only deck (on all the Dream class) that has a decent amount is deck 9 which does have its drawbacks.

Edited by jimbo5544

We had 6468 extended balcony and my sister had 6470 aft wrap on a May 4th cruise on the breeze. We had them open the divider, which we were told could not be done, but we asked and it was done. So now the balcony was the whole back of the ship. It was also private because of the angle you weren't looked down on, and the lanai was below you, but too the angle of the ship helped. Yes, if people were walking below and talking loud you would hear them.

6470 balcony would get warm in the later afternoon so we just moved to 6468 balcony. Of course it will depend on what direction the ship is going.

You get 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a small table

This cruise was booked a year in advance so we could get these 2 balconies, worth every dime...

There is a little overhang but the only deck (on all the Dream class) that has a decent amount is deck 9 which does have its drawbacks.

May I ask you about these drawbacks? I know the cabin is smaller and the balcony narrow - any other negatives we need to know?