Chocolate Breakfast @ Adagio!! *Allure of the Seas*

It's the special Character breakfast/chocolate breakfast and is only offered a few times during the week. You need to pre-book reservations for it, which can be done through the cruise planner. They fall under speciality dining, I believe.

It's the special Character breakfast/chocolate breakfast and is only offered a few times during the week. You need to pre-book reservations for it, which can be done through the cruise planner. They fall under speciality dining, I believe.

Thank you :) I wasn't going to book the character breakfast but I guess we're going now... there is no way I'm missing a chocolate breakfast!! hehehe

When we were on the Allure, we booked the chocolate Character Breakfast which was a lot of fun. We did notice that it was only in one part of the MDR. The other side of the MDR also had the chocolate breakfast, just without the characters.

Just got back from Oasis and they did not offer chocolate breakfast at the same time as Character breakfast. Trust Me i asked, but said they will serve it to the MDR on the last sea day. We came back on the last sea day and yes it was chocolate breakfast time.

They had the an assortment of chocolate pastries on all the tables, and you could order chocolate waffles, chocolate pancakes and some other things, plus get a chocolate milk shake to wash it all down.

After eating I actually went back to the room to a have a mid-morning nap, I guess it was all the sugar leaving my system.

At least the day I went (Friday or Saturday morning on the Eastern) it was not part of the character breakfast. We didn't have to book that one.

Thank you :) I wasn't going to book the character breakfast but I guess we're going now... there is no way I'm missing a chocolate breakfast!! hehehe

Skip the chocolate Milkshake, it was terrible and I've heard that numerous times in addition to my own experience, but everything else was good.

chocmenu.jpg

miridj, I stand corrected! Please ignore the information I gave you ;)

Thanks to everyone else for providing the correct information.

Now, I'm going to go ahead and cancel my character breakfast reservations as I only made them so we could do the chocolate breakfast!

miridj, I stand corrected! Please ignore the information I gave you ;)

Thanks to everyone else for providing the correct information.

Now, I'm going to go ahead and cancel my character breakfast reservations as I only made them so we could do the chocolate breakfast!

Things do change, I always try to caveat my responses with "when I was there". It maybe worth checking after you get onboard.

Just got back from Oasis and they did not offer chocolate breakfast at the same time as Character breakfast. Trust Me i asked, but said they will serve it to the MDR on the last sea day. We came back on the last sea day and yes it was chocolate breakfast time.

They had the an assortment of chocolate pastries on all the tables, and you could order chocolate waffles, chocolate pancakes and some other things, plus get a chocolate milk shake to wash it all down.

After eating I actually went back to the room to a have a mid-morning nap, I guess it was all the sugar leaving my system.

OK...........I'm ready. Last sea day........breakfast in the main dining room, right?

I shall wear my elastic waist pants.

Fran

Archived