Inspiration cabin question

mgron

Considering booking an Oceanview stateroom on the Inspiration- specifically one of the six that face the aft. Any pros or cons of these "rear-view" staterooms over a normal Oceanview "side view" stateroom?

I was only in one on Triumph and the window slanted down and was recessed. The whole aft vibrated, and I hope the extra vibration was only the Triumph as I dont remember it on other ships.

I too will be interested if anyone has anything good to say about these.

1. How was the vibration?

2. Did the window slant down or was it a regular window?

We were in E257 on the Paradise (sister ship to the Inspiration). Didn't notice any vibrations. The middle 2 cabins are a few inches narrower than the other 4 (my sister measured them:rolleyes:).

The only 2 problems we had with this cabin was that unless you were going to and from the lido deck or the public rooms at the aft of the ship, it was a hike to the other public areas. Also, across from the cabin is a storage closet that held the drinks (we heard the stewards in there early in the morning and at night stocking the room.

Firefly - I don't know what you mean by a slanted window, but it is the same straight window as any other OV cabin, but the sill is deeper than a standard OV and I was able to sit in the window which I can't do in a regular OV.

Archived