Spirit Check-in and Boarding Time in Seattle

Jsaxm

Hello all,

I was curious what time the terminal opened for check-in and what time they allowed people on the ship for the Carnival Spirit round trip to Alaska cruise? I am staying in a suite, so I have priority embark, but was still curious about the actual time so I can get to the port/terminal appropriately to take advantage of as much time as I can.

Thanks!

In my experience, if you're there between 10am and 10:30am, you'll be ahead of the game. MOST of the time for ships that leave at 4pm, you can be on board by about 11:30 if you're priority. The earliest I've ever gotten on board of any ship without priority status is noon; the latest was 12:20. That was with me being at the port by no later than 10am.

Hopefully that helps a bit. :)

Is there a clearly marked VIP checkin line? Is it only VIP for checkin? What about security line?

Yes there is a clearly marked VIP check in line, but to be honest the regular line was just as fast. There is no separate VIP waiting area.

As far as security, everyone goes through the same security whether VIP or not. (This is the case at all ports I've sailed from.)

Archived