Renaissance Day pass 411

Lydia B.

Thanks for the info, can you pay extra if you want mat and snorkel? We plan to go here in February, hope we can get in.
Yes, you can pay for watersports rentals.

Can you get chairs and an umbrella? Bathrooms?
Chaises are included with your pass. Palapas for shade are available on a first come, first served basis, otherwise, there is a fair amount of shade, especially before noon.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have the email address for the renaissance Hotel in Aruba? I would like to send them an email and cannot find it on their web page or here on Cruise Critic.

Since they do not sell day passes in advance, does anyone know if it is possible to book a room and use that to guarantee access to their island for the day?

Does anyone have the email address for the renaissance Hotel in Aruba? I would like to send them an email and cannot find it on their web page or here on Cruise Critic.

Since they do not sell day passes in advance, does anyone know if it is possible to book a room and use that to guarantee access to their island for the day?

Go to the Marriott webpage

https://www.marriott.com/suggest/suggest.mi

This link should take you right to the contact page where you can email them. If it doesn't work, just go to the home page and in the upper right hand corner click on "help", then click on "contact us" and send your email.

I don't know why you couldn't book a room if one were available. You'd just have to be aware of check-in and check-out time.

Edited by 6rugrats

• 9 months later...

We did this when we were in Aruba - just booked a room like normal and checked in in the morning and were able to access the private island. We actually got a room when we checked in too. We told the desk that we were on the cruise ship and would be leaving that afternoon/evening. It was nice to be able to shower before going back to the ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app