Early saver question multiple cabins and booking numbers 1 credit card

boomonster

Quick question. I booked the family cruise with my credit card . All the cabins have seperate booking numbers and under the individuals names that are in the room. How do I go about sending in the Early Saver form ? Do I do a seperate one for each room and do I put my name on the first line or the primary person in the cabin? So maybe not that quick of a question but a quick reply would be great . It's down $50 bucks a room and everything helps. Thanks

although paid with the same card the cabins are still seperate booking.

So yes, you need to fill out a form for each booking number/cabin with the main "card" holder in that room.

is it OBC that you will get or a credit back on your final payment?

Quick question. I booked the family cruise with my credit card . All the cabins have seperate booking numbers and under the individuals names that are in the room. How do I go about sending in the Early Saver form ? Do I do a seperate one for each room and do I put my name on the first line or the primary person in the cabin? So maybe not that quick of a question but a quick reply would be great . It's down $50 bucks a room and everything helps. Thanks

You are only in one cabin. so your name only goes on the one cabin.

as serene says, each is a separate booking

they dont care who paid for it .. not on the form anywhere, dont confuse them by putting that kind of info.

Archived