Food choices on Glory

bluekrush

The first time I went, I thought the Mongolian Wok wasn't terribly good, but the Fish N' Chips...now that was good. Good thing I had read up on the Glory before I went. I'm going again this month! :)

I love fish and chips. My husband doesn't but I heard they have fried oysters and he loves that. So we will definitely go there for lunch one day. Is that the place that they have ceviche?

I love fish and chips. My husband doesn't but I heard they have fried oysters and he loves that. So we will definitely go there for lunch one day. Is that the place that they have ceviche?

I went in August 2010...I doubt that it would be the same, but from what I remember, they had a couple things.

Obviously, Fish & Chips is a dish. I can't remember, but I think they have fried oysters. There was a dish with Seared Ahi Tuna with a watermelon slice, and a bouillabaisse which my dad loved...A LOT!

Get there early!

which will change once the ship gets refurbished in Nov.

John Heald has posted that the free sushi will remain. The sushi that will be in the taste bar (which is an upcharge) will be higher-level sushi, not like the beginner stuff served at the free sushi bar.

They have ceviche, ahi tuna with watermelon (really good!), octopus, fish-n-chips, calamari fritters, fried oysters, and a boulliabase that is to die for! fish-n-chips is a must stop if you like seafood!

which will change once the ship gets refurbished in Nov.

Why do you think that? The Liberty has 2.0 and they still have the free sushi.

I have read that the Breeze is getting a new sushi pay restaurant but the free sushi will still be offered. The pay choice will be a huge upgrade though. The free stuff isn't exactly gourmet but it's okay.

Why do you think that? The Liberty has 2.0 and they still have the free sushi.

I have read that the Breeze is getting a new sushi pay restaurant but the free sushi will still be offered. The pay choice will be a huge upgrade though. The free stuff isn't exactly gourmet but it's okay.

Not sure if this will help you any: http://cruiseradio.net/menu-the-taste-bar-carnivals-new-complimentary-appetizer-program/

The Taste Bar had a little of everything when I was on Breeze last week. If that rolls (no pun intended) out is like all the other ones, they will have everything on the menu plus sushi for free.

The only charge was in Bonsai Sushi, their sit down dining venue on Breeze.

The emerald steak house is for an extra charge.. but is sooo worth it at least once.. wow...

Fish n chips, sushi, mongolian, deli, burrito bar, omelet bar (in the morning), burgers, pizza (24 hours), and ice cream (24 hours) are all free. There is also a chocolate Super Buffet once on the cruise so check your Fun Times for it. But its also free. The specialty coffee bar with special desserts is not free. But the cake is worth gettin once and sharing.. the slice is huge and tasty. Of course, the buffets on Lido and the MDR is always free. So you should have plenty of options.. there will be even more options after the upgrades in November. I love the Glory..

Which cake did you have at the coffee shop? I'm assuming there are more than one.

Not sure if this will help you any: http://cruiseradio.net/menu-the-taste-bar-carnivals-new-complimentary-appetizer-program/

The Taste Bar had a little of everything when I was on Breeze last week. If that rolls (no pun intended) out is like all the other ones, they will have everything on the menu plus sushi for free.

The only charge was in Bonsai Sushi, their sit down dining venue on Breeze.

Thanks for that. I haven't been keeping up with cruise stuff for the past couple of months so I hadn't heard about that. So they are keeping the sushi and adding these other taste things as well? I hope so, I like sushi. :D

Archived