DOD question.

Lots dont drink. I think we were charged $1 less when we asked for a virgin Pina Colada.. just ask for your favorite.. they will serve almost any frozen drink up.

(wasnt me, I drink, but my sister cant drink booze because of the meds she is on).

If you go to one of the many bars, they will be happy to sell you the cup or give you a drink with no alcohol... :confused: C.G.

What's so confusing? I like daiquiri's & such but non alc. Tons of people refrain from alc but we're still normal & have fun:D.

Lots dont drink. I think we were charged $1 less when we asked for a virgin Pina Colada.. just ask for your favorite.. they will serve almost any frozen drink up.

(wasnt me, I drink, but my sister cant drink booze because of the meds she is on).

Thanks!

Carnival bar menus include some yummy smoothies -- my husband and I enjoyed them on the Splendor in April when we didn't want an alcoholic drink.:)

OP I would suggest this too .. as smoothies are nice and icy and Carnival has some good ones .. about $4.50 I think... much cheaper than virgin named drinks.

Just a idea, not trying to talk you out of that pina colada or whatever it is you want. They are pretty similar the way they are made however.

Archived