Oasis Junior Suite 8648

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if this junior suite's balcony has the lifeboats below it that will interfere with looking straight down into the water?

We were on a Carnival cruise last year and had that problem, the lifeboats were right below and we didn't like not being able to look straight down into the water. It's not a major issue, heck, we'll be on the Oasis on a cruise, but just was wondering ahead of time is all.;)

Thanks!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Just wanted to know if the junior suites on deck 8 have an obstructed view of the water because of the lifeboats below them?

I figured someone on here would be able to tell me, seeing as a lot of cruisers post things about Oasis or the Allure.

Thanks!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

Just wanted to know if the junior suites on deck 8 have an obstructed view of the water because of the lifeboats below them?

I figured someone on here would be able to tell me, seeing as a lot of cruisers post things about Oasis or the Allure.

Thanks!

Gail

Comet Cruiser

No obstructed view of anything from deck 8.

And deck 8 is probably the most desireable deck, right around the corner from Central Park, and because CP is there, no inside cabins there, so much less cabins and foot traffic.

Archived