Pa Cruisers

RMS Olympic

Hi

I can't tell from the replies if many people were interested, I thought it was a nice idea. I would be interested and willing to help. Maybe a semi-annual meeting or something like that were people meet and compare notes.

I think it would be fun to meet everyone in the area who likes to cruise, family that is. Perhaps one day we could do a group on a gay sailing or something of that nature. Any thoughts?[/QUTE]

Jeff,

I have to agree with you; we like RCCL's balance of cost, features, ships. We still get out on the dance floor and their club always has some people dancing. We're leaving on our third ship in just a couple of weeks.

How was your cruise this week? Where did you guys go?

Roger

Our favorite line so far is Royal Carribean. There seems to be a good mix of older and younger, good service, good food, awesome ships (aka Voyager class), plenty of things going on, decent night clubs. We've been on two RCCL ships so far, and are looking forward to a third-- leaving this Friday! YAY

Jeff

I think it would be fun to meet everyone in the area who likes to cruise, family that is. Perhaps one day we could do a group on a gay sailing or something of that nature. Any thoughts?

I agree on both parts! :) Mangoes is a good idea for a local meeting. I'd love to get a local contingent together for a gay sailing. We've been thinking about an Atlantis cruise to the Mediterranean; they have a great one in late August this year. We'd aim for the summer of '06 and hope they do the same one (we've already used up the vacation budget for this year!) We cannot do the caribbean gay cruises in Jan-Feb because my companion is a CPA and that's tax season.

Roger

So will the group be open to more than just PA cruisers?

Mike

Mike, anyone nearby is welcome. The more the maryier;)

Either location is okay for us, but later in July would be better since we have a cruise 7-11 July.:)

Roger

HI All,

New Hope sounds ok. Dinner at the Raven, then on to the CartWheel.Or dinner at Federal Grill and then to Stonewall or Diamonz. I like Allentown better :D

We all should get together..And of course NJ can be included :).

Hey Brandon,

Sorry I never ran into you on Sunday. We got to Pride about 2:30ish. Stayed till about 5:00. It was nice. Amber was good.

Talk to ya ll

Jeff

Archived