Traditional Dining Menu in Hawaii ??

Sara4630

I suppose it sounds like a strange question but DH and I have taken 5 cruises with Princess so far and they have all been to the Caribbean. We found that the menu was basically the same each and every time. I once read that the menu varies based on the part of the world you are visiting.

One of the main reasons we love cruising is the fine dining, we are hoping for some new and different dishes.

For those of you that have done both the Caribbean and Hawaii, would you say that you were able to try and experience different dishes?:D

I can't say I recall anything different on the Hawaiian cruse menu that wasn't there any other cruises. Princess tends to stick with certain items that are successful & doesn't change them that often - Sort of like the production shows.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

I seem to recall having a few different entrées available during the cruise and if you go to this link you can read about the Princess Hawaiian experience which includes "freshly prepared authentic Hawaiian cuisine" according to the Princess website & confirms my memory. ;)

I seem to recall having a few different entrées available during the cruise and if you go to this link you can read about the Princess Hawaiian experience which includes "freshly prepared authentic Hawaiian cuisine" according to the Princess website & confirms my memory. ;)

They must have gotten the message that people expect something different. Did they change any of the music to include Hawaiian themes ?

They must have gotten the message that people expect something different. Did they change any of the music to include Hawaiian themes ?

I heard lots of great background Hawaiian music (Bruddah Iz, Sistah Robi, etc) on the Golden & also enjoyed the live music of Elua. :D

Archived