Counting Down The Days..........Sigh!

Marley-Bop

Hi

We currently have 132 days left till we board The Indy for our first ever transatlantic! Excited is an understatement and I am wishing the days would speed by so we can get onboard :)

How many days till your next cruise and what do you do to pass the time? :confused:

Angie X

Hi

We have 337 days to go. What do I do to pass the time.........browse the forums looking for tips.

May book a mini cruise in the near future, just have to see what the PPI man brings me ;)

Paul

110 days to go! This will be our first transatlantic too and longest 22 nights! Planning wardrobe as no luggage restrictions (Southampton return) and busy dieting. Also reading the forum for tips and ideas on excursions. I have started a roll call but, sadly, no one has joined it yet. Thinking of starting a blog to help with the build-up - can't wait.

Hi all

Well another four days has sped by now LOL and im glad to see that some of you are also counting down the days till boarding.

Im very jealous of those of you that are off soon and wish you Bon Voyage in case I dont get back here before you go.

The blog sounds a great idea drewlin and I hope you get people on your roll call to talk to soon. I must say ours is very active and they all seem a great bunch of people :)

Angie

Archived