Funship $ Issue

am588

My boyfriend has attempted twice to order funship dollars for his sister for her birthday through Carnival's website. The first time the order appeared to go through (got to order confirmation), but his debit card was never charged. A week later when he realized she still hadn't received it, he called and they stated that because the shipping address was in a different state, this was flagged as fraud and the order cancelled. No e-mail or calls were made, just order cancelled.

So he tried again, but this time he is having it delivered to our house so he can mail it to her. Unfortunately, it is again a week later and we still haven't received anything or have been charged.

Has anyone been able to purchase funship dollars recently? Are we doing something wrong?

. . . Has anyone been able to purchase funship dollars recently? Are we doing something wrong?

Nope, no one can order them online now. Been that way for a few weeks. Carnival is fully aware of the issue, but has not fixed the problem. :(

You'll have to call CCL directly to complete your FunShip Dollars order.

Gotta love their website skills, huh? :rolleyes:

I called last night and just had them add it to our s&s account rather than have it shipped to me. I got a receipt overnight on my email and just checked and it shows up on "my billing" on the carnival website. It's listed as "credit"

Thanks everyone, I'll let him know. It's been very frustrating dealing with them lately

When he calls back, have him ask if Maria is available. She won't give him the BS routine. She'll just advise, "Yes, it's broken . . . how can I help you?"

:)

Nope, no one can order them online now. Been that way for a few weeks. Carnival is fully aware of the issue, but has not fixed the problem.

You'll have to call CCL directly to complete your FunShip Dollars order.

Gotta love their website skills, huh?

I ordered one last week and it worked fine. It does sometimes take several days for it to go through completely, but definitely still works. I did have problems getting it to work a few weeks back, but that was when they launched the VIFP program and their entire system was having issues. Lol. But as the others have said, you can always call too. :)

I ordered one last week and it worked fine. It does sometimes take several days for it to go through completely, but definitely still works.

It was explained to me that they are attempting to get the online system working properly with multiple tests. Seems you got in on a "good moment", but it is definitely still a broken process.

A clue to know if it is operational or not . . .

Put in the quantity of which denomination you desire. If it doesn't populate in the Totals frame, then chances are great (perhaps 100%) that your efforts are going nowhere.

My boyfriend has attempted twice to order funship dollars for his sister for her birthday through Carnival's website. The first time the order appeared to go through (got to order confirmation), but his debit card was never charged. A week later when he realized she still hadn't received it, he called and they stated that because the shipping address was in a different state, this was flagged as fraud and the order cancelled. No e-mail or calls were made, just order cancelled.

So he tried again, but this time he is having it delivered to our house so he can mail it to her. Unfortunately, it is again a week later and we still haven't received anything or have been charged.

Has anyone been able to purchase funship dollars recently? Are we doing something wrong?

Another thing you can do is call and ask to speak to the Promotions Desk. They are open from 8:30am-8:30pm Eastern, Mon-Friday & Saturdays i believe 5pm EST. If you have the booking # and name you can add directly to their Sign & Sail account. If you can it would be great to get their pin # too. If it's within 30days of their sailing date you may have to fax over a copy of your credit card.

Archived