POA Past Cruiser party?

Middleager

Have heard some people saying the Past Cruise party is on Mon. night (2nd day at Maui).

It doesn't seem to be listed on the Dailies. Can someon please confirm if it is on Mon. night. Do people get a special invitation card to go to that? What time is it? Is it basically some shows/talks, and you get some finger food and free drinks?

We've been on Carnival's past cruiser parties, but this will be our 2nd time on NCL. So just curious if it'll be similar.

Thanks.

The "latitudes" parties will usually start the 2nd day of the cruise. I say "parties" because there will be several depending on your level of loyalty. At the one we attended (low level) they provided canapes, champagne, and a punch cocktail. They introduced the ships officers and welcomed everyone onboard.

I noticed you also did the "Wind" in 2005. I wish someone would go back to Fanning Island. (Napali beach was fantastic)

We were on the Pride of America in December. There was an invitation put on our door with the place and time. It was before dinner in the lounge on Sunday or Monday.

I was Silver level with the new Latitudes plan and we were also invited to a sail away party on the bow on Friday afternoon. They served champagne.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks guys.

I had sailed only once before on NCL, so I'm Bronze. Guess that's the lowest level to get invited to any Past Guest Party.

Was curious to know what time, so that if we want to plan to go to a specialty restaurant, will need to book for a time after the party.

Lamchops, yes we sailed the Wind in 2005. Napili Beach at Fanning Island was just beautiful. Nice calm blue beach that was shallow enough for my wife to enjoy (she's afraid of the water but can wade a little further there). We also enjoyed using the sail boats and kayaks, and bikes there. Even met a local boy who climbed up a palm tree to knock down coconuts. Then opened them for us to enjoy, at $1/coconut. That was such a treat. Sure would be nice to go back to Fanning Island again. But it doesn't look like any cruiselines are planning to go back there.:(

Archived