June 25th Constellation Norwegian Fjords (Long with pictures)

Syrreal

• 8 months later...
Hi DJ,

I'm glad that my trip report has helped others. It was such an amazing trip!

The biggest advantages to the balconies (and ultimately you'd be fine in either starboard or port in Norway since the fjords will be seen on both sides) is that they offer such a peaceful place to rest and watch the world go by. There are some chilly days and being out on deck isn't as feasible as pulling a blanket outside and watching the waves and sights. I usually spent some times listening to audiobooks while on our lounger with a couple of couch cushions and the throw. I would not have been able to get as comfortable if it wasn't our balcony.

Our roll call was very active. I'm pretty sure that you can still see it on the roll call board. There were plenty of people who did private tours. We didn't do any because we really didn't research as much as we could have. That's one thing both DH and I would change. For example, in Molde we did not have anything planned and wandered around aimlessly and that ended up my least favorite stop. We'll be stopping there next year again and I'm already trying to look for some things to do there.

The other thing I would change was that in Skjolden we would have toured the other stave church instead of the one we saw. In the other one you were allowed to take non-flash photos while you could not take any photos I inside the one we saw. Also the deer farm was just ok.

Every time I click on your report"QUOTE" , all I get is the latest comment regarding it. Would appreciate an address where I can access the actual report

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry but your reference "...trip report June25...show thread...1671304.." simply does not work. Every time I click on this reference it brings me to your latest posting, this time of May 16 .11:52 PM. It does NOT direct me to any " trip report" Needless to say it has been VERY frustrating for me to access your trip report as such.

Hope you can help me get to the original trip report.

Have you tried just going to the blog? That may be easier

I tried BOTH suggestions( from your reply on the June14 board) and each time what came up? Your post #110 on the June 25 Roll Call

Can you give me a date, message board name and message number for that report?

Edited by braxx20

I tried BOTH suggestions( from your reply on the June14 board) and each time what came up? Your post #110 on the June 25 Roll Call

Can you give me a date, message board name and message number for that report?

Braxx

You may have to clear the cookies on your browser. The links are good.

You can also try a google search for: "syrreal june 25 constellation" and that will give you links also.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app