Booking a disney cruise

vacruzer007

after reading through some posts, where can one locate a TA through CC to book our cruise for July 2013?

We've always booked direct with DCL.

The only suggestion I can give is, be sure the TA you select has been DCL trained. There are many TAs who have never even been on DCL, much less learned all the ins and outs necessary to be knowledgable in this area.

Maybe Google "Disney travel agents"?

:)

ooh ok, thats what I was going to do, but I read that people have gotten OBC's when booked through a TA vs disney direct.. I've never booked through a TA before, past cruises I've always booked directly with cruise line.

While we've always done DCL directly, our last (HAL) cruise we use a TA. Unfortunaetly, our specific cruise didn't qualify for the OBC that TA was giving. But we did get a little bit of a thank you from the agent directly (a couple of gift cards). I think I'm a bit of a control freak, and I didn't like that any changes and questions I had needed to go through the TA, so I'll probably continue going solo on bookings.

:)

Archived