24lbs in 24 weeks until the New Year 2013

Down 7 pounds since first weigh in... yay!

I'm especially surprised since I was in Las Vegas Monday - Wednesday of this week - :D. You know, home of the HUGE buffet, big breakfast every morning and way too many drinks!

Keep on keeping on everyone!

Ann

I'm still hanging in there, weighing in "officially" (on paper) every Saturday, but weighing myself nearly every other day, too. NOT because I'm stressing on the number. I do it to help keep myself on course. I'm having plenty of splurges, but when I see the number go up it reminds me that I can only stray once in a while. And when the number goes up I seem to start making mental plans on what I can do to get back to where I want to be.

Overall, I'm staying a couple of pounds ahead of my one pound per week goal. I've written down where I should be if I'm losing a pound a week, and as long as I'm at or under that number - success! I still work in things like chocolate, cake, restaurant meals etc. I'm working out a lot. I do one of Leslie Sansone's Walking DVDs most days. I bought the 5 Really Big Miles one and the 3 Mile Walk to Burn Body Fat and Tone the Arms...love them both, and I have a good variety to choose from.

I think it also helps that I tell everyone that I'm trying to lose one pound per week. I often decline treats by saying "I don't dare, tomorrow is my weigh-in day!" ;)

Down 46 pounds since June 13. I've been stuck now for the last 3 weeks. I just keep losing 1 - 2 pounds and gaining them back. GAH!!! I'd really like to drop another 15 pounds but my cruise leaves in 2 weeks and somehow I don't think I will lose any weight on the ship...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Those two pounds are gone again! Perhaps it's "real" this time. Started at 276 on June 13. Weighed at 228 this morning. I've punched soooooooo many new holes in my belt.

Dang, I really miss pizza, tacos, beer, wine, bourbon...

The things I DON'T miss are the giant belly and the back pain. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I gave up smoking 2 years ago and put on 14lbs, which put my weight upto 150lbs. Last year before our cruise I managed to get down to 136lbs which was terrific but then put on 10lbs on the cruise. I have managed to get bck own to 143lbs but still need to loose another 7lbs.

I only have just over 4 weeks to our cruise, so I have stepped up my exercise regime down at the gym, go ball room dancing, do line dancing twice a week and follow a somewhat modified WW diet. Hopefully this will work but I go up and down like a yo-yo .

Good luck to everyone else.

KPGirl, what is fat smash diet?

It's a diet I saw on the tv show Celebirty Fit Club, it's by Dr Ian Smith, the book is less then $9, there are 4 different phases, the first phase is 9 days and very difficult but quick results, google it.

Archived