TECKK Outfitters

wwbill4

I highly recommend them. I have gone with them several times, with the last, time, spending all day out 5/11 on two tours.

There are posters, who will give an opposite comment, and enhancing this wth claiming "all" the "bad" reviews, to boost their opinion.

I post from personal experience, what I think.

if you're interested in other people's opinions of Teckk (or any vendor), use the SEARCH feature. Search on the word ' teckk' and read thru the posts. You can do the same on the Alaska forum of tripadvisor.

Definitely an excellent idea to do searches on CC and read TA for reviews.(just be on the lookout for reviews and posts on TA by one-post wonders) That way you can get the positives and negatives of every vendor you are considering. I never like to base my decision on just one opinion. These tours are too costly to take a chance. Doing research will definitely pay off. Good suggestion Mapleleaves!

• 2 weeks later...

We recently returned from our Alaska trip and had a wonderful bear and whale excursion with Teckk Outfitters. Each excursion was 3 hours long. Keith was our driver for the bear search and not only did we see several bears (some were very close), but he was also very entertaining with his knowledge of the bears and the area. We would book with them again.

We recently returned from our Alaska trip and had a wonderful bear and whale excursion with Teckk Outfitters. Each excursion was 3 hours long. Keith was our driver for the bear search and not only did we see several bears (some were very close), but he was also very entertaining with his knowledge of the bears and the area. We would book with them again.

msvacation...is that YOU? I'm really glad to hear that you liked Teckk because I'm going to use them too in Icy Strait within the next 10 days or so! WHOO HOO!!! Wow...nice to "see" you again! I should EM you and see what you're cruisin' schedule is these days. Loved our Spain cruise!

To those who are wondering...I had heard good things about Teckk from a personal friend so that's why I booked with them. I'm signed up for the bear/nature excursion and want to do the whale...but they don't have enough passengers yet to take the boat out for whale watching at this time yet. I'm on the Radiance...southbound leaving 8/10 for anyone who might be interested in a whale watching excursion! Book up and lets go!! :)

I'm signed up for the bear/nature excursion and want to do the whale...but they don't have enough passengers yet to take the boat out for whale watching at this time yet. I'm on the Radiance...southbound leaving 8/10 for anyone who might be interested in a whale watching excursion! Book up and lets go!! :)

Have you been on your roll call asking for others to join you? If not, that is a good place to start.

I am not sure if more than one ship visits Icy Strait in a day. You should check that out. IF there are more than one, you might want to check those roll calls too.

Have you been on your roll call asking for others to join you? If not, that is a good place to start.

I am not sure if more than one ship visits Icy Strait in a day. You should check that out. IF there are more than one, you might want to check those roll calls too.

No, only 1 ship visits Icy Strait in a day. And they did post on their roll call. Since everyone has pretty much left and on their way to AK...there isn't much traffic now. I'm on the roll call but found them here so I posted here.

Archived