Ice cream

RAYSAN11

There was usually ice cream (hard) in a couple flavors set out near the desserts during the lunch hours.

I'm not sure if there was ice cream available through room service during other times.

Lunch on the Windstar ships usually has 2-3 different flavors, in the afternoon they serve sorbet in orange and lemon cups and anytime you want ice cream just ask, no one is more acommodating than than the people of Windstar.

We only travel with a roll on and a small backpack, we have been on 3 week voyages in 3 different climates, it is truly liberating to travel with very little. I am a firm believer in hotel laundry services and the laundry service on the Windstar cruises are the best.

We only travel with a roll on and a small backpack, we have been on 3 week voyages in 3 different climates, it is truly liberating to travel with very little. I am a firm believer in hotel laundry services and the laundry service on the Windstar cruises are the best.

We will be traveling for 12 days on our upcoming Windstar Cruise - bought new carry on luggage - and will use the laundry service on Windstar (which is exceptional).... it really removes a huge amount of stress (once you come to terms with it :))

Archived