Miami Hotel with airport/port transportation?

Izzybeff

There are several which offer the service free or for a fee to the port. Some here book La Quinta East as a moderate priced choice. More will be found if you scan these threads.

Your choices will be restricted to hotels nearest the ariport.

The only hotels offering these deals will be budget places out near the MIA airport hoping to entice customers to stay a long distance from POM.

Cabs are not expensive in Miami - only $25 from the airport to downtown or POM. ;) I would not let the offer of a "free" shuttle convince me to stay somewhere that will not meet my needs/desires. Good luck! :)

We booked the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. They have good reviews on Tripadvisor and offer free shuttles from the airport, to the port as well as free hot breakfast.

I haven't actually stayed there though so we shall see...

Just booked the Red Roof Inn at the airport from last minute travel. $97 a night. It has free to/from airport and once a day to the port(at 1:00) plus a continental breakfast.

Per tripadvisor, it is clean and nice. Our date is 3/22/13 and so far we are looking to arrive at Miam at 8:30pm. So we just wanted a clean place to sleep before getting to the ship(carnival Liberty) :)

Archived