Dockyard-2 ships for 3 days

sept10dsm

It's really not too bad. Of course, there are lot of people, but the dockyard area is pretty spread out and as both ships are there for more then the usual 8hr stop as in many other ports, so folks are not rushing to be first off/last back, which seems to be the times the crowds seem largest. There are a variety of destinations and modes of transportation, so there really doesn't seem to be a bottleneck of people at any particular point. I don't think you'll have a problem nor do I think you;ll feel overwhelmed by the crowds.

It's really not too bad. Of course, there are lot of people, but the dockyard area is pretty spread out and as both ships are there for more then the usual 8hr stop as in many other ports, so folks are not rushing to be first off/last back, which seems to be the times the crowds seem largest. There are a variety of destinations and modes of transportation, so there really doesn't seem to be a bottleneck of people at any particular point. I don't think you'll have a problem nor do I think you;ll feel overwhelmed by the crowds.

Thanks!!:)

I agree with you completely. We were there two weeks ago, the Summit and Star, and rarely felt too crowded.

It makes a big difference with the ships being there all day and night...no mad rush in the morning to get off, and no crazy rush to get back for departure. Casual on and off all day and night.

Archived