VIFP question

hihosilvers

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere. I searched, and couldn't find anything similar.

My family (5 people) each currently have 19 days sailed. On the My VIFP section of the Carnival website, it says that our status is Red, with 6 more days until Gold - which seems to make sense under the new rules. We have an 8-day on the Breeze coming up in January. When I look at our cruise documents (Print General Information), for each of us it lists:

Name - VIFP # - Gold.

What do you think we should expect when we board?

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere. I searched, and couldn't find anything similar.

My family (5 people) each currently have 19 days sailed. On the My VIFP section of the Carnival website, it says that our status is Red, with 6 more days until Gold - which seems to make sense under the new rules. We have an 8-day on the Breeze coming up in January. When I look at our cruise documents (Print General Information), for each of us it lists:

Name - VIFP # - Gold.

What do you think we should expect when we board?

It is my understanding that IF you will reach "the next level" during the cruise.... you are automatically made "that level" immediately upon getting on the ship.

So you will get to attend the VIFP Gold, Platinum, Diamond Party and you should get a GOLD pin ...

enjoy

It is my understanding that IF you will reach "the next level" during the cruise.... you are automatically made "that level" immediately upon getting on the ship.

So you will get to attend the VIFP Gold, Platinum, Diamond Party and you should get a GOLD pin ...

enjoy

I understand this as well. If you dont get it would suggest a visit to guest services with appropriate documentation.

I have the same situation but I am going to Platinum. Online it still says Gold but the cruise docs say VIP and Platinum. For many years I knew that my next cruise would be my 10th and I would be platinum. Also, found out I was "grandfathered" in in the new VIFP program. I don't get the unlimited laundry though... Bummer...

enjoy

I agree from what I've read as well.

Archived