Pre-pay

mkgwhite

We are going to a 7 day cruise. Two cabins two adults and four kids. Is it better to set up account with cash? I would like to pre-pay now so that I have less to worry about.

If you contact who you booked your cruise through they can get your tips pre-paid for you now.

As far as your onboard account, that is upto you. We use our CC so we can earn extra points to use for other travel later. But nothing wrong with using cash. Or a combo of cash and cc.

I love prepaying the tips, I call CCL directly and they handle it. For me the best thing about prepaying the tips is that by the time I cruise, everything has been paid off. This makes the cruise more relaxing not running up a few hundred dollars in tips as soon as I board.

Enjoy your cruise.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

We are going to a 7 day cruise. Two cabins two adults and four kids. Is it better to set up account with cash? I would like to pre-pay now so that I have less to worry about.

Yeah we always like to prepay our tips also. Like Firefly said above... they are $11.50 a day per person unless a child under 2. We just figure it as part of the cruise fare. I noticed you are also from Ogden UT..... Howdy neighbor. Where and What ship are you going to cruise on?

Archived