aft rooms Tahitian

sjpelvis

Hope someone can help. I am looking at booking a aft balcony on the Tahitian. Can't find any information on boards. On most ship these rooms are great, not sure about the Tahitian. If anyone has been or seen them please let me know. Room 7000, 7001, 6000, 6001.

Thanks Emma Jean

We had Aft 7116. We enjoyed this cabin, although we experienced some minor problems with soot residue on our balcony. Having experienced balconies on several previous ships, the Tahitian Princess just seemed to have a bit more soot floating around than the others. Just get in the habit of putting down a towel before you sit down, and you'll be fine.

Interestingly the owner's suite next door seemed to have a much cleaner balcony, though I suspect that this was due mainly to a more liberal application of "elbow grease" from the Cabin Steward.fing01.gif

We are booked in cabin 6090 in January so was wondering about the cabins also. Can you look out and see the ocean when sitting or must you stand? The balconies also seem larger. Any information on the aft cabins would be appreciated. Any pictures??

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw some photos of the aft cabins and even though that is our favourite spot on the Grand and Golden we are rethinking this. The metal bar seems to be quite high and blocking the view. Beautiful view if you are standing up or sitting upright in a chair.

Archived