Confused about Royal Palms...

cml88

We can't decide between Royal Palms or Seagrape...please help! We're just looking for a relaxing day on the beach with YUMMY drinks. Which do you recommended? Also, I'm really confused about how the bar works at Royal Palms. I visited their website and they had something about an horuly bar menu...and prices per person...Can you just go up to the bar and by a drink? or do prices change based on how many people are there? I know that sounds rediculous...but their site is making absolutely no sense (http://royalpalmscayman.com/bar-service/). ALSO can you use CREDIT cards at these places...I don't really want to deal with change since I hear they give you back CI$$

The bar is priced like any bar....each drink has a "set" price. GC has HIGHER prices than other countries...be prepared! You will not be charged depending on how many there are.

Go to Seagrape beach...everything you need is there and no confusing stuff for you to read beforehand!!!!

You can use credit cards at Royal Palms for sure. I'm confident Calico Jack's at Sea Grape will also take them. It is perfectly safe to use your credit cards at restaurants and stores in Cayman.

The drink menu and pricing will be very similar at both places, and will operate much the same as a bar or restaurant at home.

Archived