Allure Aqua show

These are the easiest shows to see without a ticket. The Aquatheater is open to everywhere, cabins, public decks, even sitting at the bar, you can see the show on the big screens. Not as well as in the seats, but enough to get the idea ( they are pretty loosely plotted- you don't have to " follow" it to closely!). I thought the views from 11 and 12 were better because you can see what's happening underwater too! You won't be able to hear dialouge as well, music is fine, but the words drift away on the wake, but these shows don't have dialouge, so all you miss is the cruise director yammering.

These are the easiest shows to see without a ticket. The Aquatheater is open to everywhere, cabins, public decks, even sitting at the bar, you can see the show on the big screens.

That said, its the hardest show if you have more than 2 people and want to sit together. The recommendation here was get to the show if you had reservations 30 minutes before the show if you want to find seats together. The best ones do go quick and if you don't want to sit in the splash zone that really limits the number. I'll get there 45 minutes ahead next time.

Another tip about the aqua show is that they have a "splash zone" seating area. My kids love to sit there and get soaking wet. It is my sons favorite part of the trip. Those seats are usually empty. The "Splash Zone" seats that are further back are not that bad...you do get wet but not as soaked as in the front row.

I thought those wrap- around balconies on the back of the ship were private balconies for Aqua Theater suite guests. Are you saying 11,12 and 14 are for anyone?

Yes, the private rooms are on decks 8, 9 and 10. I think Deck 7 is also a public balcony.

I thought those wrap- around balconies on the back of the ship were private balconies for Aqua Theater suite guests. Are you saying 11,12 and 14 are for anyone?

Most people do think that those balconies are private, and as a result they are usually wide open!

Archived