Solstice - Relaxation lounge and Spa Veranda?

intrepid23

I am looking for some information on both the Relaxation Lounge (front of deck 11) and the Spa Veranda (front of deck 12)

Is the Spa Veranda outside and the Relaxation Lounge an inside room?

Who can use them? Anyone at anytime? Or is their use limited to Aqua Class and/ or passengers using the spa facilities? Any fee attached to the use of either?

I may select an inside cabin for our upcoming cruise - hence the more public space we can make use of , the better! In particular there are a few inside forward cabins on Deck 11 - does anyone have any feedback on these?

Thank you

The AQ cabins have use of the relaxation lounge and the steam area free of charge. If you book a spa appointment you may use it before and/or after your appt $$$ as part of the treatment. There is a daily pass $$ and a weekly pass$$$. The quick answer to your question is unless you are in AQ class it will cost you money to go here.

Since this is open for AQ and those having treatments it can get crowed sometimes.

The Relaxation room is supposed to be a quiet room utilized only by AQ patrons and those with spa appointments. On my cruises in AQ, they did not enforce the rule and allowed anyone to use the relaxation room This could change but I am reporting what occurred on my cruises.

Would be nice if they utilized that veranda for yoga or something. Why do ships never do fitness classes on deck?? Drives me nuts.

I was on a ship once where they did yoga on one of the outdoor decks... it was really nice... :) I can't for the life of me remember which line it was on though... :o

IMO Relaxation Lounge and the Spa Veranda are both well hidden gems on the Solstice ships. The veranda, well hidden in front of the gym you must go through, has never been overcrowded, in fact you will probably alone there. It offers great and quiet (although a bit windy) front view and both starboard and port sides. The same can be said about the Relaxation Lounge - very quiet and private inside area where you can just sit or lay and enjoy the waves.

Archived