Thermal Suite on Saphhire ???

GrandCanyon2005

The Sapphire Princess does for sure have the Thermal Suite; my hubby and I just enjoyed it on that ship a few weeks ago. The normal price is $99 pp for a 7 day cruise, with an option to pay an additional $49 (total, not pp) to add an hour long Couple's Rasul Treatment, and both are well worth it. If you're in a full suite, I believe you get the Thermal Suite for free. Only 40 passengers can sign up for the pass, so it's exclusive and very peaceful. There are 5 hot stone beds for relaxation, 2 fog showers, a tile sauna, aromatic vapor steam room, and a regular steam room. The Thermal Suite helps with muscle and sinus pain and general relaxation.

I agree with the previous poster.....it is well worth it and be quick, as they do sell out their quota for most cruises.

The Thermal Suite is situated at the front of the ship and is part of the Lotus Spa. Very tranquil and relaxing and is decorated in a chinese theme, ie. art and symbols.

Our cruise is not until July 2013. How soon can we book it? Is it an ongoing thing ... a one time thing ... can our adult kids come with us (we're in a Suite, but they're not)?
You don't need to sign up. Your adult children can come with if there is space available, but they will need to pay the fee. The perk is only for those on full suites, not mini-suites.

Archived