Weather in Sept????

mrmrscheese

My husband and I fianlly booked our 1st cruise 9/25 for our 25th wedding anniv. can anyone tell us how the weater generally is in the western Caribbean during this time? I'm soooo anxious to go:p ! We also have an "L" shaped stateroom with the larger balcony hope that wasn't a mistake!

Should be nice and warm, but it's also in the middle of Hurricane Season. Your captain will steer away from bad weather, but you might not get all the ports you expect to see if a storm should happen to cross your anticipated path!

yes we heard this morning that this season is suppose to be very active:rolleyes: just our luck, but lived in Ft.Myers Beach 7 years and weathered some pretty rough tropical storms. Oh well those are the chances you have to take!

We cruised the Western in Oct and the weather was perfect! maybe even a little hot for some but we thought that it was great. We have never had a problem yet with the Hurricanes, (as of yet), we cruise in Oct again this year. We missed the whole mess last year with cruising in Feb. We too heard that it is supose to be a very active season again this year. The poor people on the coast and in the gulf! how much more can they take?

Archived