Recent FOS Eastern Caribbean Compass Request

fd851

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We just got home this afternoon and yes, Mail, Laundry, phone calls, etc can wait, I know how it is on CC to get the info out ASAP!

I am trying to post compasses - hang in there, all are scanned into my computer I just can't figure out how to put the file on here. Any suggestions?

I can't offer much help because I have never done it myself, BUT... I think you have to upload the .jpg images to a photo hosting site (such as photobucket or webshots, but I do believe those sites have a max limit that people often exceed), and then you somehow add the URL here. Maybe with the paperclip above the text area, I see a place to "Upload file from URL"?

There are probably directions around here somewhere. If you just attach them using that first section under the paperclip, they will only show up as thumbnails and we wont be able to read them (no to be fussy!).

Good luck... wish I could give you better directions. Appreciate your time in efforts though.

We just got home this afternoon and yes, Mail, Laundry, phone calls, etc can wait, I know how it is on CC to get the info out ASAP!

I am trying to post compasses - hang in there, all are scanned into my computer I just can't figure out how to put the file on here. Any suggestions?

Try saving as a PDF and then uploading to something like Google Docs/drive and sharing just that folder

I think you might be able to simply attach the PDF to your reply as well....may take several posts

I have tried to put them on photobucket and it is sooooo slow. The Compasses are 30 pages for the week and it has taken me over an hour to get 6 pages on there. This site won't let me post as a jpg. and I don't know how to change these from a jpg. to anything else. It is past midnight here and since we have been on the road forever today I will try and re-do this in the morning. If anyone has any questions in particular please let me know. Thanks for being patient with me, I am not so good with computers.

I have tried to put them on photobucket and it is sooooo slow. The Compasses are 30 pages for the week and it has taken me over an hour to get 6 pages on there. This site won't let me post as a jpg. and I don't know how to change these from a jpg. to anything else. It is past midnight here and since we have been on the road forever today I will try and re-do this in the morning. If anyone has any questions in particular please let me know. Thanks for being patient with me, I am not so good with computers.

Thanks for taking the time to try and post these - I'd be eternally grateful if you can figure it out (I have 2 teenage sons so don't need to know anything technical myself so I can empathise with you and computers!! :))

I'm on the same sailing as Ren so just over 30 days for us and would love to see what's in store for us :D

OK... they are all posted on photobucket under the name time11130 in a public album. Can you guys find them like that? I am so sorry I don't know how else to get them on here. I put them on photobucket in order but somehow now they are all messed up and out of order but they are titled. Any other advice would be appreciated.

Archived