Liquor in My Cabin????

SkiCruiser

I would like to order a bottle of Malibu Rum to drink on my balcony! I'm sure there are many that know how to do this! I am not in to smuggling or rum runners but I can only find the place to order wine on the Carnival website! Thanks for any insight!

I would like to order a bottle of Malibu Rum to drink on my balcony! I'm sure there are many that know how to do this! I am not in to smuggling or rum runners but I can only find the place to order wine on the Carnival website! Thanks for any insight!

Go on the Bon Voyage on the Carnival website and get the number and call them..They will need your booking number and it will be somewhere around $55/60 for a liter bottle....Dennis

I've never seen an order form for liquor to the room. I'm thinking that you will probably have to drink the liquor that's in your mini-bar. I wouldn't think that they would let you order a bottle because they want you to buy their mixed drinks.

As for smuggling, we usually do and have had no problems, until our last cruise in July. All of it was confiscated, they put a letter in our suite cases and we got it back at the end of the trip.

I've never seen an order form for liquor to the room. I'm thinking that you will probably have to drink the liquor that's in your mini-bar. I wouldn't think that they would let you order a bottle because they want you to buy their mixed drinks.

Yes, you can the number and items are listed above. There is usually a couple of post a week asking the info. The prices are higher, but cheaper than ordering from the bar.

The link I provided is current.

I have used BV many times. The list is NOT complete and if there is something you want, ask the BV person.

If they have it they will be glad to sell it to you.

Have a great cruise.

dk

Yes, the price of booze from BV isn't cheap! But, do the math. If you were to buy, let's say vodka, at $6 a shot,(A CHEAP estimate!), you would pay that times 33(ounces per litre) @ $198!

So, $50 or $60 per bottle ain't so bad, in the "big picture", eh?:rolleyes:

Yes, the price of booze from BV isn't cheap! But, do the math. If you were to buy, let's say vodka, at $6 a shot,(A CHEAP estimate!), you would pay that times 33(ounces per litre) @ $198!

So, $50 or $60 per bottle ain't so bad, in the "big picture", eh?:rolleyes:

Thanks for making me see that I really can spend the BV amount to have some in the room!

Archived