any bear groups or guys taking a cruise in 2013?

REALgetaway

Kenito:

My Partner and I will be sailing aboard the Carnival Miracle 10/6/13 celebrating our 25th anniversary... you mentioned looking at the Miracle, if you've not booked yet, I hope you can book that one and join us! So far 2 other couples are joining us. :)

Let me know!

Richard

Richard,

We opted for an Alaskan cruise on HAL this year. It will be our "Cuddle Cruise" for 2013! I will be looking at the 2014 Mexican Riviera soon, and hopefully we will sail from San Diego... which could mean HAL again.

There simply are a lot of guys on the west coast that enjoy the Mexican Riviera, and a lot of us live in or visit Mexico a lot... so we have a lot of contacts/experience and all of that makes it fun. Particularly when some of our Mexican friends join us. ;)

We'll see... keep in touch.

K

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband and I are actually doing the Royal Princess Maiden Caribbean Sampler on October 29th to November 3rd. We purposely didn't want to do a "gay cruise" just because this is actually our honeymoon (August 24th!).

That said, I thought it was funny that the Chumley Cruise was November 3rd onwards. And we have a friend that's going to be there from the Greater Toronto Area.

Given the good reviews, we'll probably look at doing a Chumley and even some of the others in the future.

Archived