New- Just Off Freedom (Aug 12th) Review & Thoughts

jkskrap

Labadee

We rented a Nellie’s Beach Cabana ($200 – over the water) at Labadee. Money well spent if you just want a “beach day.”

How did you reserve it? Ahead of time online? I think from your review so far you are not Diamond or above?

While I feel I can get something out of every review, I haven't gotten quite a bit out of this one already. I was on Freedom in 2008 and am considering a return to her in 2015 on the Western Itinerary. I had a hump D1 on deck 9 last time, but my consider a JR suite for this cruise.

Oh, and as much as I enjoy doing reviews, I'll bet the Bickersons will be on a few of my upcoming cruises. :)

How did you reserve it? Ahead of time online? I think from your review so far you are not Diamond or above?

While I feel I can get something out of every review, I haven't gotten quite a bit out of this one already. [**] I was on Freedom in 2008 and am considering a return to her in 2015 on the Western Itinerary. I had a hump D1 on deck 9 last time, but my consider a JR suite for this cruise.

Oh, and as much as I enjoy doing reviews, I'll bet the Bickersons will be on a few of my upcoming cruises. :)

We reserved it online in February for an August cruise. We were gold at the time. The prices have gone up and there is talk that the improved lunch is no longer included. (and that stinks)

**I hope you mean you have gotten. Otherwise, I may have to curl in a ball and weep, weep, weep. :rolleyes: