Help your cabin steward

joe6666

Was just about to reply with "that's a good idea, I think I'll tell them to put the towel animals on hold for me from now on" . . . UNTIL I SAW THIS!

Thank you, BILLB48, this made me laugh out loud for the first time today.:D I'll continue to get my towel animals, I guess, hoping that I'll get something super creative like this one day.

I must admit I got a big laugh out of this one too. We tend to keep our room tidy and enjoy the towel animals... just more fun. It was the chocolate's on our pillow we had a problem with but RCCL is not doing them anymore. We even had a friend that had an inside room and came to bed with out turning on the light and got the chocolate's in his hair. Yuck!

We did get a very special animal towel for our Anniversary cruise twin swans touching noses with rose petals scattered around. Not sure of were the stewardess got them from but we didn't want to take that one apart.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

On one of my cruises - a Mother's Day girlfriend getaway - my cabin mate and I (both veteran cruisers) told our steward he didn't need to make us towel animals as we'd probably seen them all. What he ended up doing was making a washcloth mouse (complete with eyes) and each morning and evening when we returned to our cabin, it was in a different place. It got so we were looking forward to seeing where it would show up next - in the sink, a sneaker, the top of a shopping bag, tucked under the edge of the sheet on one of our beds. It was great!

The Toilet Towel Guy is hilarious!

I also miss chocolates on the pillows....I think this cruise I am going to bring a box of Andes Chocolate Mints and put them on my own pillows each night!

We also keep our cabin tidy, it only makes sense because they are so small and the more stuff thrown around the smaller it seems.

I do have one issue with towel animals...I don't mind them putting my glasses on the animal, or like the shoes in the picture, but once we had a steward who used my nightgown, which I hung on the bathroom hook each morning, on the animals and well, frankly, I wasn't so happy to think some strange man was handling my intimate clothing....I put my nightgown in a drawer since then.:eek:

On one of my cruises - a Mother's Day girlfriend getaway - my cabin mate and I (both veteran cruisers) told our steward he didn't need to make us towel animals as we'd probably seen them all. What he ended up doing was making a washcloth mouse (complete with eyes) and each morning and evening when we returned to our cabin, it was in a different place. It got so we were looking forward to seeing where it would show up next - in the sink, a sneaker, the top of a shopping bag, tucked under the edge of the sheet on one of our beds. It was great!

We really would like this one... how cute! Some of the room stewarts are just great and it really is nice when you go on another cruise and find the same person servicing your cabin.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

Archived