7 day intinary for explorer of the seas

dpgirl65

dose anyone have the intinary for the explorer of the seas getting married an 30 guess are coming with us i would like to make a caper up before we leave, is capt. night the 2nd. and 6th. night? also what are the 2 nights of the adult comdey, do you have a list of the shows, an do they still have volka tasting? an what night is the art show with free champange?

The Explorer will not start its 7 night sailing to Bermuda until the Sept. 9, 2012 sailing. Won't know for sure until they return just how RC will schedule shows and formal nights.

From past cruises, my guess for the formal night would be night 2 and 6. No idea about the comedy shows.

dose anyone have the intinary for the explorer of the seas getting married an 30 guess are coming with us i would like to make a caper up before we leave, is capt. night the 2nd. and 6th. night? also what are the 2 nights of the adult comdey, do you have a list of the shows, an do they still have volka tasting? an what night is the art show with free champange?

Thought you got married in June? What is a "caper" ? No more art shows on most RCCL ships anymore! - Miriam

Archived