Cabana's in Grand Turk

Bernie388

Anyone recently rented a cabana in Grand Turk? Our group of 6 was going to spend the day at Margaritaville but we are interested in a cabana. Does anyone know how close cabana's are to Margaritaville? Do we have access to the pools at Margaritaville? Any help or opinions would be appreciated...

Anyone recently rented a cabana in Grand Turk? Our group of 6 was going to spend the day at Margaritaville but we are interested in a cabana. Does anyone know how close cabana's are to Margaritaville? Do we have access to the pools at Margaritaville? Any help or opinions would be appreciated...

Sorry Bernie. I could have answered but didn't see your post till now.

We rented a Cabana ther on our Valor cruise in May. It is right at the pool that is in Margaritaville.

It was $120 and it rents for 4 people. Nothing other than the cabana is included though like at Roatan where you would get snacks and beverages and water toys.

There is a handy button to call for service. You can sit inside out of the heat or outside on the little deck but there are only 2 loungers on it.

I wouldn't book it again for that price unless I wanted to go in the summertime and needed a air conditioned retreat. There are plenty of lounge chairs around the pool and if you wanted shade for a bit you could go into the open air area of Margaritaville.

We've got one booked for our October Valor cruise. Let me know if you get one & how you like it!!

Anyone recently rented a cabana in Grand Turk? ...Does anyone know how close cabana's are to Margaritaville? Do we have access to the pools at Margaritaville?

We had one on our recent Carnival Pride voyage. Because our time in port was so short (0800-1330) it was really a waste of money. The day hadn't gotten hot enough to need the air conditioning. And we started the day at the beach to enjoy the sun and sand. We logged some time by the pool in late morning. Ultimately, the cabana ended up being an expensive place to lock up our stuff while shopping.

Would I rent one again? If time in port was going to be long enough to justify it I probably would. But I wouldn't be heartbroken if I wasn't able to get one.

Thanks everyone. Since there are 6 of us, $40.00 a couple isnt bad. They say it is for 4 people but I have seen posts where more than 4 people could come and go. I think we will book for the ease of locking everything up when we go walk around. We will be there in early Oct. So I will let everyone know our opinion. Thanks again!

When we vistited this port we walked down the beach to Jacks Shack and had a wonderful time.. it was very crowded at Margaritaville. Jacks has music, a bar, and you can rent snorkel equipment and they have food you can purchase which was wonderful!!! (as well as a small store)

Archived