La Sagrada Familia QUESTION

KNITWITS

We will be in Barcelona on a Sunday before our cruise-has anyone bought advance tickets for the church on Sunday? Do they still allow access in the afternoon same as other days of the week? We do fly in on Saturday, but thought we'd probably be too jet-lagged to tour. :confused:

We will be in Barcelona on a Sunday before our cruise-has anyone bought advance tickets for the church on Sunday? Do they still allow access in the afternoon same as other days of the week? We do fly in on Saturday, but thought we'd probably be too jet-lagged to tour. :confused:

Was there in April and pre-purchased tickets online.

Was glad I did as line to purchase was very long. Some came over to line of those already holding tickets (since it was very short) and were turned away and directed to long line when they reached ticket booth.

I have a similar question.

We want to go do this the day of our cruise. How much time should schedule?

We spent about an hour there. We did not go up in the tower. We arrived early in the morning and it was not crowded at all, so it did not take long to see everything. We did have advance tickets, which I highly recommend.

There is a museum downstairs. If you want to take the time to look at every exhibit and read all the information cards, you'll need to add another 30 minutes to an hour at least. But the church itself is the main attraction, and for that we thought one hour was sufficient.

• 1 month later...

Archived