I want the upsell fairy to call me!!! Help

mymichelle1

I have a question????

My hubby and I are booked on the Triumph sailing 9/10, we are booked in a 4 person room, but just two of us. I want the upsell fairy to call me so bad. I'd love to bump up to a suite!!! We're in a balcony on the 8th floor. I've called and all they want to do is upgrade us to the 10th floor. I'd rather just stay where we're at. There are only 2 balcony rooms that sleep 4 left for this sailing. Any suggestions?????:D:D

Of you want it that bad pay for it????? I've stayed in both and nothing that would want me to have to go from a balcony to a suite that bad....Still smaller them my master bath at home so now going to die.

You cant do a thing. If they arent selling well, they will start upselling otherwise you are out of luck. I had the phone numbers for some upsell agents and all they will do is try to sell you a upgrade for full price if there are no upsells on your cruise.

You cant do a thing. If they arent selling well, they will start upselling otherwise you are out of luck. I had the phone numbers for some upsell agents and all they will do is try to sell you a upgrade for full price if there are no upsells on your cruise.

Agreed.

There is only one Grand Suite left on that sailing. All the other suites are booked already.

If you want to pay to upgrade to the grand suite, that's what you should do. They will probably try to upsell one of the OS or JS suites to that GS, leaving one suite available. And the chance that they would call you out of all the balcony customers is possible, but not probable.

So, if you want it, be prepared to pay for it & snag it now, as there's only one spot left!

Archived