smoking

ameliaw

as i understand it now some ships do not allow smoking on the lido deck (i could be wrong). thanks for the answer, amelia

The ships that have/will have the 2.0 upgrades no longer allow smoking on lido. They have Guy's and the Cantina (food venues) so no smoking allowed. They have instead moved the smoking area one deck up.

all ships. on the side with the ashtrays.. HURRY and lock this thread before this dead horse gets a beating once again

From 1st hand experience I can tell you Liberty does not allow it. They put you in a little corner on deck 10 exposed to the wind, sun, and rain, and get this, If you want an ashtray you have to go to Lido to get it, then climb the stairs back up to deck 10.

I know that the Liberty does not....so it is not ALL ships. Not sure of the others OP. I believe it "may" be those with the new 2.0 upgrade.

You are correct. The reasoning is it is to close to a food area now that they have Guy's and a burrito bar. Thing is, they always had the food area over there, just not open as long as Guy's is.

Archived