My Awesome Bar Program flyer

dms_cruisers04

My husband and I have spent more than 680.00 for alcohol on every cruise we have taken.... If you drink much at all it is very easy to do. We are not drunks and have gotten wasted out of our minds nor put ourselves in danger. I think a lot of the people that you have seen drunk and out of control are younger people that have smuggled liquor in and serving themselves.... I'm not saying all but probably the majority. Obviously carnival hasn't seen a huge influx of wild drunken behavior or they wouldn't continue to add it on more ships.

• 4 weeks later...

On the Breeze 12/2/12. The cheers program had to be put on one person's card. We went to guest services and they said the same thing, they would not split ours up. Both Cheers things went on my sail and sign. Maybe things changed in a month.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

On our cruise, they asked if we wanted it together or separate. But of course it all depends on the bar tender. If you are on separate credit cards and folios why would they force you to purchase it only on one?

That would be a pita to have to find cash to pay your friend back.

I see that Grey Goose and Kettle One Martinis are above the 10.00 limit but I have a friend that is cruising with us and he drinks Kettle One on the rocks and in looking at his last year receipts it showed that the price of 7.50 so do you think I can assume that the price is the same just for a shot on the rocks and the Martini price is just the excluded one for those vodkas?

Based on the last bar menu that I have seen martinis are 8.95 and you can upgrade to grey goose for and additional $1.00 so that would be $9.95 and below the $10 limit. Unless there has been an updated menu where prices have risen.

The general bar menu that you are referring to is still the same price wise. Martini's for the most part are 8.95 and it's 1.00 more to upgrade to Grey Goose. This is on the general bar menu. There are other menus on board where some specific martini's are over 10.00. I do remember seeing one on the Piano Bar menu that was 10.75 that included Grey Goose L'Orange and other ingredients. This was on the Breeze, which I just got off of on Saturday.

Archived