Is it safe?

CruiseBride2014

HELP HELP HELP!!!

My fiance, family and friends will be traveling to mexico on the carnival miracle in jan 5th 2014. Several people have told us it is not safe to cruise to cabo and pv. That we should pick another cruise to go on. Now my fiance and I plan on getting married on embarkment day out of long beach. We do not think it would be anything but safe in cabo and pv.

do you any of you think its not safe? are there certain excursions you WOULD and WOULD NOT do? anything will help!

Thank you,

CruiseBride 2014

HELP HELP HELP!!!

My fiance, family and friends will be traveling to mexico on the carnival miracle in jan 5th 2014. Several people have told us it is not safe to cruise to cabo and pv. That we should pick another cruise to go on. Now my fiance and I plan on getting married on embarkment day out of long beach. We do not think it would be anything but safe in cabo and pv.

do you any of you think its not safe? are there certain excursions you WOULD and WOULD NOT do? anything will help!

Thank you,

CruiseBride 2014

We have visited Cabo and PV many times, and have never felt unsafe at either place. Go with your instincts and have a wonderful cruise We have had many very nice trips to both places and the cities are inhabited by very nice people.

Remember that you are the source of food for the families of those who deal with tourists, and they will go out of their way to see that you have safe and great tours.

HELP HELP HELP!!!

Thank you,

CruiseBride 2014

I've been to Cabo & PV, a few times and I've never felt unsafe. I've only encountered Happy and very helpful people.. Go with your instincts and you'll be safe and you'll have a great time..

Like the others have said--I feel safe there. I live in San Diego, 45 min. from the Tijuana border.

While I don't go to TJ or Rosarito, we are going to Ensenada in 2 weeks, and we are taking a ships tour to the wineries, which are outside of the city.

Cruise lines won't put any of us in danger. Can you imagine the lawsuits. ? :eek:

We are also booked for a cruise in 2014 which goes to Mazatlan, Cabo, and PV. Can't wait ! :)

Pat

Nothing is safe! I live in a city of 38,000, one of the 6 best to retire in, in North America, so it is said.

In 1998, a family of 8 were murdered, and the killer died two days later. We have a trial ongoing over the past 6 months, for a gang murder of three.

We are still here, AND we are going to Cabo, and PVl next month.

IMO, NO city is safe'.

john

Archived