How important is the Cruise Director? Breeze

granni10

Who is this guy John. I think he may be a CD. He has a blog for Carnival. How is the dining and entertainment on the Breeze?

Thanks, see you December 2nd 2012.

I think you're talking about John Heald. He's CCL's senior cruise director. Lot's of folks around here like him, some REALLY like him (to an extreme and creepy degree). He's also their "brand ambassador", so you'll find lots of CCL info on his blog.

I really never give much thought to the CD of a cruise. On some cruises the CD really stood out as a great entertainer (Graham Seymour on Freedom of the Seas comes to mind), but most cruises I couldn't even tell you who the CD was.

Who is this guy John. I think he may be a CD. He has a blog for Carnival. How is the dining and entertainment on the Breeze?

Thanks, see you December 2nd 2012.

Butch will be our cruise director on the Dec. 2nd sailing on the Breeze. I am not sure if John Heald will still be on the ship for this sailing or not. He is on the Breeze the week of Nov. 24th but he will not be cruise director. He has mentioned his vacation around this time.

Archived