Our family cruise, Magic 8/19/12 w/pics

Meyer2

I forgot that before we headed up there, we took DD, Shelbie to Camp Carnival for some event she wanted to go to.

Kameron wanted to try out a hot dog from the stand.

DSC_0769_zps60dfb123.jpg

DSC_0772_zps92faab5c.jpg

DSC_0766_zps726ae971.jpg

DSC_0770_zps4df5bbf6.jpg

DSC_0783_zps47f6f0be.jpg

DSC_0786_zpse2afaa72.jpg

DSC_0818_zps36723fd3.jpg

DSC_0820_zps6c86c7f4.jpg

DSC_0822_zps33b1565a.jpg

DSC_0823_zps65adf1aa.jpg

We then went to the family friendly comedy show after dinner. Afterwards, while Kameron was at Camp Carnival & Timothy walking around, Hubby, DD & I went walking around.

DSC_0826_zps5b32a792.jpg

DSC_0824_zpsb4bd4114.jpg

Next day: Port: Belize

This is a tender port.

My parents did an excursion so we didn't see them that morning as they headed off in the first group off the ship. So we headed for the MDR for breakfast after getting ready as we did not plan an excursion.

DSC_0840_zps291f6b5e.jpg

DSC_0844_zpsb754744f.jpg

DSC_0847_zps7018de93.jpg

DSC_0849_zps2551ecaf.jpg

DSC_0850_zpsfb6c530b.jpg

DSC_0855_zpsb6bc710c.jpg

Hi there!

I loved, loved, loved your review. We are taking the Magic for the second time. This time to Belize, Honduras and Cozumel. We sail November 3rd and are excited to be going to some new places we have never traveled like Belize and Honduras.

I also wanted to send my heartfelt wishes for continued recovery for your son. I will be keeping him and your family in my prayers.

Enjoy your cruise in September!!

Susan

Thank you Susan!! I have no doubt that you will love the itinerary. Hubby & I have decided to go back, once Timothy is past his 1 1/2 years post transplant.

May Timothy continue to heal, be restored and have a full recovery.

Loving your review!!

Thank you very much!

I came back to this review after a long period and picked up where I left off. I was at first very saddened to read about your son's health crisis and then so glad to read he is doing very well. My prayers are with your son. May he continue to be healthy and have a long life full of love, happiness and many cruises.

Thank you very much!!

prayers for a full recovery!

Thanks you Sally!

Glad your son is doing much better. We are going on the Magic again 10-6 so I had to come back and read your review again. Excellent review and pictures. Thanks.

Glad to hear your son is doing better. I really enjoy reading your review

Thank you both!!

We really do appreciate ALL the thoughts & Prayers!! He is doing so well & we still just keep moving on as his body still recovers from the bone marrow transplant. Almost to the next 'Big' mark of 6 mths post transplant! The chances of relapse go down dramatically after 18 mths post. :)

He is doing so well & we still just keep moving on as his body still recovers from the bone marrow transplant. Almost to the next 'Big' mark of 6 mths post transplant! The chances of relapse go down dramatically after 18 mths post. :)

That's wonderful to hear. My thoughts are with you and your family for his continued recovery.

I got a chuckle out of the pic of you holding the bird- that is exactly the kind of pictures I get with my hubby!! I do a lot of self-portraits to actually prove I went on the vacation too! lol

• 2 weeks later...
So happy to hear that Timothy is well again :) Blessings to your family.

Thank you so very much!

That's wonderful to hear. My thoughts are with you and your family for his continued recovery.

I got a chuckle out of the pic of you holding the bird- that is exactly the kind of pictures I get with my hubby!! I do a lot of self-portraits to actually prove I went on the vacation too! lol

Thank you! LOL, Yes, silly men.

So, so, so happy to read that your son is doing well! I will be praying for his continuing recovery!

Your family is absolutely beautiful! Those eyes are amazing and your daughters hair is soooooooo gorgeous! I have really enjoyed your review!

I stumbled upon this review in what I thought was "in error"; however, I was drawn to continue reading even though I knew I would not be cruising on The Magic any time in the near future. I enjoyed your review, and like many others, teared up when I read about your uncle's passing and then your son's leukemia battle. Now, I realize it was no error I found this review. I will commit to keeping your family in our family's prayers now and in the future. I am praising God for your son's remission. Our first Carnival cruise was to celebrate a victory over cancer by myself and the spouse of another couple who cruised with us. But we were adults when we battled; not a teenager. It was in no way what your family experienced. Keeping you close in heart and prayer!

Archived