Thalassotherapy Pool

TheGirlNextDoor

Do you have to book a spa room package in order to be able to use the Thalassotherapy Pool on Magic? I am in a regular balcony room but would love to use this pool. Can you pay a fee to use it for the week or is it only exclusive to those staying in the spa suites? If you can pay a fee, do you know what the cost range is?

Do you have to book a spa room package in order to be able to use the Thalassotherapy Pool on Magic? I am in a regular balcony room but would love to use this pool. Can you pay a fee to use it for the week or is it only exclusive to those staying in the spa suites? If you can pay a fee, do you know what the cost range is?

Here is the spa menu for Magic

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalMagic/spa_prices.htm

You can do just the T pool for $99 a week or $20 a day

I wonder what all that gets you... I am sure interested enough.

If you buy the spa pass for $249 per couple or I believe it's $150 for one for the week. That gets you unlimited access to the Thalassotherapy Pool and the Thermal Suites (during hours it is open). Those consist of steam rooms and heated chairs. It's heavenly and the highlight of the cruise for me on a ship with a Cloud 9 spa.

Archived